Beginners and Beyond

Soggy SaturDAILIES (Read 28 times)

LRB

6 miles that felt harder than 6 miles should feel. I guess I am out of shape. At least the hamstring has been holding up so far. Knock wood.

Great news. :knocks on wood:

Docket_Rocket

My strides felt so hard, maybe because I put them at 7:19mm instead of 8?  Oops.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Toasty! Have fun!!!

I did not run today, b/c one of the bugs that my children had last week made its way to me. Sad Hoping it's just a 24-hr bug.

Why wait, pull out some bug spray and zap them shits yo.

LRB

6mi on slight incline/decline, alternating 1mi modest left road crown then 1 mi right, all elevated from my as slow as I can go pace.
          Truly the best run I’ve had since late March, but I’m even slower than I was in March
          That was my fourth day in a row of bits of running, now likely off till Tuesday as Tuesday’s morning temps look okay for this time of year and I’m off work.

Here's to things looking up ⬆️

LRB

As for me, I took a rest day. The plan was to run 14 today and 8 tomorrow, but I just decided to take the weekend off to get ready for 16 weeks of stupid.

LRB

Oh, and I just saw Spider-Man. I know 99.9% of the earth is loving it but for me...

sdWhiskers

I'm at a playground and there's a Stone, Thor and Maverick running around.  Yes, I said playground not strip club 

Oh, and I just saw Spider-Man. I know 99.9% of the earth is loving it but for me...

You cray.

Dave

LRB

onemile

As for me, I took a rest day. The plan was to run 14 today and 8 tomorrow, but I just decided to take the weekend off to get ready for 16 weeks of stupid.

I see this as an opportunity to catch up

Weather next week's looking steamy

LRB

I see this as an opportunity to catch up

There once was a movie called The Lost Boys. In it, the line, you're dead meat became a cultural phenomenon. That's me. Deader than a doornail. lol

RunningOnSand

My strides felt so hard, maybe because I put them at 7:19mm instead of 8?  Oops.

Nice job. #badass.

RunningOnSand

Why wait, pull out some bug spray and zap them shits yo.

Consider those little assholes zapped.

RunningOnSand

4.7 miles and strength training.

ROS, hope you feel better.

Onemile, a half starting at noon sounds awful. But, it's race miles.

Thanks dudesie.

Docket_Rocket

Nice job. #badass.

A badass by mistake, that's who I am! 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page