Beginners and Beyond

Penguins Trading Cards Wednesday (Read 20 times)

GinnyinPA

PAD - how are the legs feeling post race?  I'm glad you're taking it easy for now.

Damaris - another migraine?  I hope you feel better soon and get your run in this evening.

Mitch - hurray for the AA ambassadorship.  Have fun with it.  Boo about the chiggers.  I've only had them once, and I was miserable.

Scotty - sorry about Gail's foot, though sometimes broken bones heal faster than bad sprains.  Have a good run tonight.  Fun meeting the friend of a friend.

Brilliant - enjoy exploring your new neighborhood.  It's good to have you back online.

Z - that's a long run for a semi speedwork day. Have fun with your 8.5 tonight.

HM - sounds like a really nice day yesterday.  Hope your Wednesday stops feeling like Monday.

Robert - good job on the 3.3.

AFM:  It's cool, drizzly and misty outside so I'll probably do my eight on the TM.

Hi Pens!

There just isn't enough time in the day. Woke up to storms fit the second day so couldn't get my morning run in. Came home from work grumpy with one right time to sneak in a quick 2 miler. Grandkids came over for dinner and all was well. Actually h the run snapped me out it.

Bed time so I can get up early for 5. Night all.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

PADRunner

Z - Thanks but I don't think I'm much of an example.

Ginny - Legs are feeling pretty good.

A recovery plan I read was to reverse taper so that's what I'm trying, but I doubt I'll be doing any 20 milers any time soon. Smile