Beginners and Beyond

First day of spring dailies! (Read 32 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

In an attempt to continue with the PT workouts after I am done, I signed up for my first class at Orange Theory.  FFS.

Check out Cathe Friedrich's DVDs. She has some good ones that combine plyo and lower body weights.

Docket_Rocket

Check out Cathe Friedrich's DVDs. She has some good ones that combine plyo and lower body weights.

I have heard of her stuff, but the ones I've checked didn't seem too hard.  I have only watched but never done them, though.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

So who plays her in the B&B Origins: Onemile movie?

Famke Janssen? 

Half Crazy K 2.0

I have heard of her stuff, but the ones I've checked didn't seem too hard.  I have only watched but never done them, though.

Her videos are deceptive like that.

onemile

Famke Janssen? 

I'll take that!

onemile

I ran 7.

delicate flower

4 at a moderate effort with my new HRM.  HOORAY!!

<3

No more marathons

Easy 6  today with 8 X 100 strides.

My first recorded 5K was in 1980 - time of 20:52, but I think I ran one a year or so before that in 21 something.  That was before i started my log books.  Managed to shave 4 minutes off of that before I quit running.

My second first 5K was 28 years later in a time of 26:20.  So far I've managed to shave 5:18 off of that one.  I have high hopes of maybe getting below 21 again, but I think it will take a downhill course with a tailwind.  Smile

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

I ran my first 5k in shin length shorts, Nike Shox, a cotton muscle top and I rode my motorcycle there. 

If someone would've told me that day the length of shorts I would eventually run in (not to mention tights for mother fucks sake) my response would've been bitch please!

From my last 5k. Well hopefully not my last, but my latest.

Dave

Cyberic

Looking good, Dave! The pain does show Smile