Beginners and Beyond

Weekend Penguins (Read 20 times)

Philliefan33

Just a short run today of three miles. I had to squeeze it in before going to a cookie exchange with DD. Remarkably warm again- hard to believe I ran outside in the middle of December in shorts/ short sleeves.

GinnyinPA

Margo - I'm loving this warm weather.  So nice for us runners.  I hope you got lots of good cookies.

Jack - nice 13.

PAD - what happened?

And to the rest of you:  did anyone else run today?

I had a nice short hike on the Appalachian Trail.  We got a late start so had to race darkness back to the car, which resulted in a couple of bad falls for DH, but otherwise it was a nice walk in the woods.  We never did end up turning on the headlamps we brought, but it was a close thing. We saw six deer, which made Ben's day.  They knew that hunting season is over.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Margo - I'm loving this warm weather.  So nice for us runners.  I hope you got lots of good cookies.

Jack - nice 13.

PAD - what happened?

And to the rest of you:  did anyone else run today?

I had a nice short hike on the Appalachian Trail.  We got a late start so had to race darkness back to the car, which resulted in a couple of bad falls for DH, but otherwise it was a nice walk in the woods.  We never did end up turning on the headlamps we brought, but it was a close thing. We saw six deer, which made Ben's day.  They knew that hunting season is over.

He needs to chime in:

He finished and is now recovering.

From the Internet.

I ran early. It was nice. Super tired legs all week though - looking forward to a rest day tomorrow!!

Zelanie

Glad PAD finished.  We need to hear from him!

I ran 10 on the TM!

PADRunner

I'm alive. 5:17 but a tough race. Autopsy later.