Beginners and Beyond

Run for Boston bracelets have been shipped. (Read 269 times)

delicate flower

Got mine today!  Thanks, JBJ!

<3

Hip Redux

We got ours today too!  THANK YOU!

Docket_Rocket

Got them today!  Will wear one this Saturday!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Received mine today.  Wore it today on my run.  It felt right.  Thanks Jimmy!

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Got mine today, thanks! Wore it on my run this evening, it was snuggled right up with my RoadID. DW laughs at how much running jewelry I have.

Dave

Pinktastic

Received mine this morning and I'm wearing it!!  Thanks for all the time and effort, JBJ!!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

delicate flower

The cat knocked mine off the counter last night.  Our Roomba vacuum cleaner sucked it up.  So I had to wash my new disgustingly filthy bracelet this morning.  Big grin

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Thanks, JBJ!

YAYpril - B-Plus

Mine hasn't come yet. Wahhh.

Misty

I got mine today! Thanks so much!

Misty

Bless your heart.

ry8564

Mine came today too! Thank you so much!

Got mine today, thanks Jimmy.

Dad on the run.

April, if you don't get yours today or tomorrow let me know. I will ship out another if I need too.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Mine didn't arrive yet either Sad

How big is the envelope? If it doesn't fit in my mailbox (small apartment mailbox) sometimes they take things back to the post office and leave me a note to pick it up....but I had no note from the mailman, and I am assuming the bracelet would have fit in an envelope that would have fit in my mailbox.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Dad on the run.

Its just a letter sized envolope.

Mine didn't arrive yet either Sad

How big is the envelope? If it doesn't fit in my mailbox (small apartment mailbox) sometimes they take things back to the post office and leave me a note to pick it up....but I had no note from the mailman, and I am assuming the bracelet would have fit in an envelope that would have fit in my mailbox.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.