Beginners and Beyond

NRR: When I first came onto RW (Read 315 times)

I was recently kicked off of this forum you speak of complaining about the recent outbreak of spam. Now. I am an outcast wondering from forum to forum. Stealing from the rich RW

and giving back to the poor of RH.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am all for shrinking boobs.  Unfortunately, that had not happened.  Maybe I need to run more?

I'll take some of yours if you'd like.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Dr. Cornsitter

I almost cried when those rotten wenches at VS told me I was officially a B-cup (down from a generous C-cup). I almost scratched someone's eyes out.

But I'd rather run than have great cleavage I guess. Oh well.

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Docket_Rocket

They are not telling me that, damn it!

I almost cried when those rotten wenches at VS told me I was officially a B-cup (down from a generous C-cup). I almost scratched someone's eyes out.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

I'll give you a cup of mine.  That will bring us both to a C.  Smile

Do you even run?

Nevrgivup

Running was a big reason why I didn't go under the knife and go all fake and shit. You hardly ever see an elite with big tatas. So glad I made a conscious decision. I like the real deals.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

I realized I had acted like an idiot, came back as MrNamtor and posted my real photo as my avatar.

I didn't read the rest of the thread. But I just thought this was as-good-as-any time to say that you look kinda like Julian from the Trailer Park Boys.

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

I'll give you a cup of mine.  That will bring us both to a C.  Smile

i may need to start snooping into some pics somewhere

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Rungry!

Hey man, losing a cup size is serious business! The main reason that I've decided to carry an extra 10lbs is because I don't want to drop down to an A-cup ever, ever again. Wink

Jen

Misty

How ridiculous that someone PM'd that the would 'expose" you. Ugh. There are definitely some crazies swimming around here, but I hope you stick around.

Misty

Bless your heart.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Hey man, losing a cup size is serious business! The main reason that I've decided to carry an extra 10lbs is because I don't want to drop down to an A-cup ever, ever again. Wink

What's wrong with an A-cup? There are a lot of attractive women out there that I'd guess fit that.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I can't control losing my boobs, but I can control my butt.

If I can't have it popping up top, then I'll have it popping in the back Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

@runjerseygirl

Shiiiit man. With the difficulty some people have functioning on an online message board, I have to wonder how a few of the people here manage to function out in the wild.

Hey, I function just fine, thankyouverymuch. Joking

Do you even run?

I thought you were handling your shit quite nicely?

Hey, I function just fine, thankyouverymuch. Joking

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

@runjerseygirl

I thought you were handling your shit quite nicely?

That too, LOL!  Wink

Do you even run?