Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

You got wind, I got rain.  I really wish I knew where my umbrella was ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Wandering Wally

Howdy all.  Tax season is starting to get rolling.  Keeps me busy and out of trouble :-)

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Same with us Mike.  We have already started processing and submitting.  Just waiting for IRS to open the doors at the end of the month.

Singer who runs a smidge

I looked for my electronic W2 on our website a few days ago, but it wasn't available yet.  DH usually gets to the taxes in February, though.  I have vacation plans for the refund I'm assuming we're getting!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Hi.  I had a busy day in Court.

WHERE IS VAN??????

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Hi.  I had a busy day in Court.

WHERE IS VAN??????

Van is doing fine.  Texted with him the other day.

Docket_Rocket

Van is doing fine.  Texted with him the other day.

Good to know.  I have not gotten into FB lately, so I'm lost.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  The kitty in my avi collapsed last night and died (Daisy).  She apparently got an immune disease and attacked her pancreas.  She was improving from her liver issue and even appeared great before 10pm.  We are sad.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

People should not water their yards when it is 34 degrees. At least it didn't freeze but splashing through puddles on my run before flying home not my idea of a good time.

Marjorie

Singer who runs a smidge

Docket, so sorry about Daisy!!!  Oh, that makes me sad too!!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

People should not water their yards when it is 34 degrees. At least it didn't freeze but splashing through puddles on my run before flying home not my idea of a good time.

Depending on where you are at people do water when its that cold.  The idea is that the energy it takes to freeze the water will save the grass or crops.  In Florida they water the orange groves when it gets cold as it keeps them from being killed by the frost.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Oh, Damaris!  ((Hugs))

Relentless forward progress

Singer who runs a smidge

Morning, all!  Two separate wrecks turned my 1.25 hour commute into a 1.75 hour commute.  Luckily I had enough zen to just chill and inch along with the rest of the crowd.  Looking forward to a 3-day weekend!!

Docket_Rocket

Morning.

Damaris

Fundraising Page