Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! (Read 47 times)

LRB

I'm ready for the morning.  If I manage to eat a single one of them stupid things during tomorrow's race, it will be a miracle. lol

Docket_Rocket

You picked my favorite pop tarts!  Good luck!

And the salted caramel, best thing ever.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

Good luck LRB and Onemile!!

happylily

Sleep well, guys. You are both awesome and marathons are not good enough for you. F*ck marathons... Have fun tomorrow, sweat a lot (and maybe swear a little too), embrace a bit of pain, but just for the fun of it. The rest doesn't matter... You will still be awesome on Sunday, whatever happens tomorrow. May you both run like the wind. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Great. Now I have some stomach flu. I am glad I am not racing this weekend!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

That's the worst thing ever. I hope it goes away soon. (((Damaris)))

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

StepbyStep-SH

Ugh. Hope it passes quickly, D.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

workinprogress11

Yikes. Feel better soon!