Beginners and Beyond

can y'all see my avatar? (Read 517 times)

Misty

Sly, I will get Flippy to tie your shoelaces together as Misty gives you a hug. I might have a chance then. Joking

Hmm...now I'm in a conundrum. Sly has already propositioned me to hug you before the 30 minute waiting period so that you will be too traumatized to race.   

Misty

Bless your heart.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

(insert ominous music here)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Wink

oooooh, one girl down below and one up above,  I like. Youngsters at that too!

We will see how the Dallas Marathon treats me, I suspect the January FE will not be my best showing (it isn't like we are worlds apart in time either)

(Speaking of the Dallas Marathon - I read the online race prep materials and had pre-race angst all night. Good, maybe I wont have it on the day before)

If you do 26 push-ups before you cross the finish line, I'll PayPal you 5 G.W.s

Docket_Rocket

I laugh every time I read ImaRunnah's sigline "Bless your heart", especially after she explained it on the mammals. Sly, good luck on the marathon.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runmomto3boys

Hugs for everyone!  I'm a fan, even if most of you prudes are not Big grin

Sly: Good luck with the marathon!!!

Misty

I laugh every time I read ImaRunnah's sigline "Bless your heart", especially after she explained it on the mammals. Sly, good luck on the marathon.

It's kind of like adding "in bed" to the fortune cookie messages. But way bitchier.

Misty

Bless your heart.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Reminds me of a joke:

Beneath the heat of the summer sun, two well-to-do Southern ladies sit on the porch sipping iced tea.  Mary Jane had just moved to the town; she was trying to get to know her neighbors, and Ashley Lynn had graciously opened her home.

After some idle pratter, Ashley Lynn straightened up in her chair and thrust her hand at Mary Jane.

“Look at what my husband bought me for my birthday,” Ashley Lynn exclaimed as she turned her hand so that her ring caught the light.  ”Isn’t it gorgeous?”

“Well!  How nice,” Mary Jane remarked.

“And you see that mare out yonder in the field?  She was my husband’s gift to me on our anniversary this year.”

Mary Jane uttered, “My, my.  How nice.”

Ashley Lynn smiled smugly at Mary Jane as she nodded to the porch floor.  ”Why, my husband built me this porch just because I mused one day that having one would be lovely!”

“Well I’ll be!  How nice,” Mary Jane again declared.  ”You know, my husband sent me to finishing school.”

“Did he now,” Ashley Lynn asked with a slight sneer.  ”And what good has that done you?”

“For starters, they taught me how to say ‘how nice’ instead of ‘fuck you’!”

Misty

Hehehe...bless her heart.

Misty

Bless your heart.

Docket_Rocket

It's kind of like adding "in bed" to the fortune cookie messages. But way bitchier.

We did that once at work and we were cracking up.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

hmmm...
                        I dig Henry and at one time looked more like him.  But the avi change makes me feel a bit hot tempered...