Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #122 (Read 31 times)

Docket_Rocket

Fortunately, our order says recommending wearing masks when in public but it does not go into details so I assume it does not mean alone while running. I do feel it should be mandatory while entering an establishment, gah.

5 miles outside. Allergies are high, my lungs were not happy, but the legs were fine.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

A lot of people are "wearing masks" ... pulled down under their chins. That'll help a lot.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

Ran 10

Home haircut complete. Not perfect, but good enough. Glad to have all that off anyway.

Dave

RunningOnSand

A lot of people are "wearing masks" ... pulled down under their chins. That'll help a lot.

LOL, right?? It's like, why even bother??

RunningOnSand

Home haircut complete. Not perfect, but good enough. Glad to have all that off anyway.

I'm sure it'll be a lot cooler!

RunningOnSand

I ran my 5 x (3min run/2min walk) and drank my obligatory Belgian beer. Delicious. I also have korean meatballs in the oven, and I'm excited about devouring them.

I ran my 5 x (3min run/2min walk) and drank my obligatory Belgian beer. Delicious. I also have korean meatballs in the oven, and I'm excited about devouring them.

Recipe please😀

RunningOnSand

Recipe please😀

Here you go! 

And it's not Korean meatballs, it's Vietnamese. Enjoy -- they were delicious!!

Docket_Rocket

Thanks! I also wanted it. Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

Thanks! I also wanted it. Smile

You're welcome! Smile