Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday's Tempo Penguins! (Read 30 times)

SheCan

I'm so glad I relooked at our thread, congratulations, Bin!!!!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!   I hope you are all doing well, and resting up now.  Many many hugs talk to you tomorrow.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Docket_Rocket

I was going to post a We Have a Baby Bin but someone beat me to it, LOL.

Congrats, Bin!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Bin Running

Thanks, Mel

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Congrats to you and DW, Bin!!! Well done to mummy!!!!

Docket_Rocket

Lauren, if you read this, please post your miles before noon tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

Bin - congratulations to you and your wife.  Your daughter is beautiful.

Amazonian Princess

Awwwww, she's beautiful!!! Congratulations!

I can. I will. I am.