Beginners and Beyond

Let the sun begin SaturDAILIES (Read 30 times)

I think he might be doping.

Technically I am, since before every run I take my albuterol inhaler, which I believe is a banned substance. However this morning that was counteracted by running on a NyQuil hangover. 

Dave

LRB

delicate flower

5k in 20:22, 2nd AG.

Did not really expect the sub-20 today, course is kinda hilly. But ~30 sec faster than I ran the same race last year. And pleasantly surprised with the placing, since it's generally a very fast field.

Baboon report: just a ribbon, tyvm.

Nice work, DaveP!  Nothing wrong with a ribbon...anything to let the masses know that you dominated as you walk back to the car.

<3

LRB

But ~30 sec faster than I ran the same race last year.

That's an eternity at the 5k distance, well done!

Zelanie

Any pictures of your dog enjoying the river that you can share? Maybe the fit young guys happen to be in them?

They might have stopped taking their clothes off if I'd pulled out a camera. 

workinprogress11

5 yesterday and 5 today. Holy humidity.

LRB

5 yesterday and 5 today. Holy humidity.

Word on the street is it's coming this way. You can keep it, no really.

Cyberic

5k in 20:22, 2nd AG.

Did not really expect the sub-20 today, course is kinda hilly. But ~30 sec faster than I ran the same race last year. And pleasantly surprised with the placing, since it's generally a very fast field.

Baboon report: just a ribbon, tyvm.

That is a great time Dave. 30 secs faster, on a 5K... excellent!