Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday, August 31 (Read 44 times)

LRB

Yoga is complete and with that, I am fnally heading home. I left at 6:30 this morning. Long day.

Docket_Rocket

Pilates and 8 on dead legs. Un martini, por favor.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Pilates and 8 on dead legs. Un martini, por favor.

Cabernet me.

Docket_Rocket

Cabernet me.

Consider yourself caberneted.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

On my way home from the shop I picked up two beef quesadillas from taco bell and now I really, really hate myself 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

On my way home from the shop I picked up two beef quesadillas from taco bell and now I really, really hate myself 

Why? Did they go meow instead of moo? lol

Docket_Rocket

You ass will hate you more later tonight...

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Consider yourself caberneted.

A girl after my own heart.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Taco Bell is actually mild so I never experience anything like that D, but I just always feel like shit after eating fast food, especially that kind of fast food........... which is why I do my best to avoid it but I got a craving.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

workinprogress11