Beginners and Beyond

Put Those Lips Together and Kiss Somebody Monday Penguins (Read 20 times)

GinnyinPA

Brilliant - lots of possibilities for cross-training today, but in the end it was just a slightly longer walk with DH and Ben and a yoga dvd.  Not much energy or willpower to do more.  My leg wasn't hurting, so I figured it was a good time to try to stretch my hamstrings.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Morning!  I have 7 miles.

Since I get to question David Cassidy at his meeting of creditors today, maybe I should kiss him?  Not really, I am conducting it so no kissing allowed.  Pffftt.

Did he at least sing "I Think I Love You" to you ???

Docket_Rocket

Did he at least sing "I Think I Love You" to you ???

No, but he loves my hair.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Robert31320

Team TJ

Rest day for me.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

7.10 done.  The 0.10 was to make sure the TM is leveled for tomorrow.  It's too hot out there to be doing what I'll be doing tomorrow outside.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

No, but he loves my hair.

He is probably jealous because you have some and he's losing his... 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

7.10 done.  The 0.10 was to make sure the TM is leveled for tomorrow.  It's too hot out there to be doing what I'll be doing tomorrow outside.

Umm, yeah, you and DH keep that stuff inside... 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt