Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

CIM has more downhill than uphill but I think it has more uphill than NYC - my friend who has run both said she thinks they are similar in difficulty.  I think CIM can be fast if you are a good downhill runner and can hammer it to make up for the uphills.

I had orginally thought Boston wasn't as bad as CIM but now I think they both suck but for different reasons; Boston for that hot ass sun (which you got the other extreme) and CIM because by the time you get to flat part you don't even care anymore!

onemile

I had orginally thought Boston wasn't as bad as CIM but now I think they both suck but for different reasons; Boston for that hot ass sun (which you got the other extreme) and CIM because by the time you get to flat part you don't even care anymore!

NYC is not constant hills like CIM. There are flat parts between. With CIM it's 16 miles of constant up or down

bluerun

Super B****

NYC is not constant hills like CIM. There are flat parts between. With CIM it's 16 miles of constant up or down

I kinda like constant up and down provided they’re not extreme! Pretty sure I’m never running CIM though so I suppose it doesn’t matter 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog