Beginners and Beyond

Thursday Penguins are ready to fly! (Read 23 times)

GinnyinPA

Scotty - I'[m sorry about Lulu.  Fifteen years is a good long life, but it never feels like long enough.

sapf - yay for being able to run so soon after surgery.  That's amazing.

Margo - good job on the bike ride and weights.  Nice cross training double.

I love running in the autumn.  It's dryer and less changeable than spring, and oh so inviting.

From the Internet.

Oh Scotty, I'm sorry to hear about Lulu Sad I remember you telling me about her when I had to let my kitty go, they sounded like they had similar habits/mannerisms. Spoil her rotten up until you take her in, and give her a pet from me!

I feel kind of gross tonight - either I had too much coffee today, or I'm coming down with whatever disease the husband and kid had (or still have? They've both been coughing and sniffling for like 2 weeks now). NOT COOL. My immune system is about a thousand times better than either of theirs though, so hopefully I don't get any worse or I kick it faster than they did.

4 easy miles Tuesday, 4 easy miles yesterday, return of the midweek medium-long run with 8.4 this morning! My "8 mile" route is apparently longer than I remembered it to be, fortunately husband decided he needed to sleep in so I didn't make him miss his train. Shooting for 10-11 miles for this weekend's long run as long as I'm not miserably sick.

Buelligan

Oh, Scotty... I'm so sorry to hear about Lulu.  I guess we've all been through it and we always know we did the right thing, but it still hurts. Those furry ones will take a piece of your heart every time.

I'm sure Lulu wouldn't want you to be sad for too long... and where ever she is, she'll always have that piece of your heart with her forever.

Only people with big hearts can keep doing this.  I bet you still have lots left to give.