Beginners and Beyond

Disney Princess Runners.....who is going? (Read 99 times)

Ball of Fury

You are most welcome Lilac!

Thanks Ami!!!! Holy crap I am in B??? Sweeeeeet.

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Just B.S.

Hope you have a great trip!  Try the avocado margarita in the tequila bar in the Mexican pavilion at Epcot....best drink ever!

Thanks so much Ami, and for all the help!

Margarita's are one of the few drinks I actually like. We are meeting two other friends from home on Monday

to tour Epcot. I will do my best to steer them toward the tequila bar. I don't think it will be a hard sell.Big grin

Jess runs for bacon

Ami, I have heard about those margaritas. LOL Beth, you will know where to find me!

Ball of Fury

Be sure you get one from the tequila bar inside the pyramid...not the stand outside!  The tequila bar makes real margaritas, but the stand outside has the nasty, pre-made frozen kind!  Yes, I am a bit of a Disney geek!

Thanks so much Ami, and for all the help!

Margarita's are one of the few drinks I actually like. We are meeting two other friends from home on Monday

to tour Epcot. I will do my best to steer them toward the tequila bar. I don't think it will be a hard sell.Big grin

Just B.S.

Be sure you get one from the tequila bar inside the pyramid...not the stand outside!  The tequila bar makes real margaritas, but the stand outside has the nasty, pre-made frozen kind!  Yes, I am a bit of a Disney geek!

Thanks for the tips! I would guess my travel companions and those we are meeting will

already know this because they are Disney racing veterans and also love to drink!!

One of the girls I am going with has done the Goofy 3 times, has the Coast to Coast medal

and I think about 15 Disney races in total (flying from Canada for all of these! Cool)

This will be my 4th Disney trip but first race. Haven't been there since 2000. Getting excited!

Ball of Fury

Beth:  oh good...sounds like they are experts then!!  Hope you all have a great trip!

flarunner

Just want to let you gals know that the local weather reports (I'm about 2 hours west) say Saturday night's low will be around 65*. Orlando temps tend to be about 2-3 degrees either side of ours.

Also, pics please. And have fun!

Just B.S.

Just want to let you gals know that the local weather reports (I'm about 2 hours west) say Saturday night's low will be around 65*. Orlando temps tend to be about 2-3 degrees either side of ours.

Also, pics please. And have fun!

Sounds like heaven to me!LOL  I have been stalking the weather forecast down there

and dreaming of what it's going to feel like to walk around in a t-shirt!LOL

Pics, for sure!! Thanks Flarunner.

Docket_Rocket

Not me.  One Disney trip a year is all I can take :-)

D - you running?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page