Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies are kickass on the 12th. (Read 33 times)

Cyberic

Do you have any throw-aways (ugly race t-shirts and the like) that you can take?  That's what I do on vacations when I don't have access to laundry.  I left a trail of ugly t-shirts and ill-fitting shorts across Spain in March. Smile

Don't use that word, please.

Cyberic

In British English, it's Athletics.

In American English, it's Track & Field.

I think Canada sides with the Americans on this one, but not 100% sure.

Yeah. It's athletics here. In French it's athlétisme, and for some reason I thought the word finished in "ism" in English too, but then realized it didn't sound good.

Cyberic

I would bring like 5 different outfits, and make sure that they match.

Black shorts, grey shoes, and whatever shirt you want to wear, except the brown one.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Got in 2.63 miles this evening with DH and Dorian.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

workinprogress11

I made happy hour at my favorite spot for the first time in a million years. That makes me happy.

Drunk happy?  I'm jealous.

5 on the treadmill again. This time the outdoor deterrent was the thunderstorm and flash floods from hell.

onemile

8.5 miles with 2x15 minutes progressing each 5 minutes from MP down to 10k pace, 2 mins between sets.

Yeah. It's athletics here. In French it's athlétisme, and for some reason I thought the word finished in "ism" in English too, but then realized it didn't sound good.

In English-speaking Canada, I assume it's Track & Field, because that's what they call it when I watch CBC.

Dave

onemile

Black shorts, grey shoes, and whatever shirt you want to wear, except the brown one.

I only have one pair of black shorts

I only have one pair of black shorts

Mine all are.

Dave

Cyberic

In English-speaking Canada, I assume it's Track & Field, because that's what they call it when I watch CBC.

Maybe they share TV stream with the US, but it says Athletics before events on TV on CBC.

Cyberic

Mine all are.

So are mine, of course