Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES the First (Read 41 times)

Little Blue

Thanks for the ICD10 primer. Smile  I feel a bit more informed.  And eternally grateful that I don't have to deal with it!  But the flaming water skis made me LOL.  WTF??

We'll let the boys get back to talking about running.

LRB

We'll let the boys get back to talking about running.

The boys in the dailies can sit at any table in the room and make conversation you know. We're picking up what you ladies are putting down.

onemile

12 with 7x1 mile, 3 minute recoveries

LRB

12 with 7x1 mile, 3 minute recoveries

Nice, especially those last two. You are toying with this cycle like a cat does with a mouse.

onemile

Nice, especially those last two. You are toying with this cycle like a cat does with a mouse.

I was supposed to work down to 10k pace for the last few.

LRB

I was supposed to work down to 10k pace for the last few.

Your 5 and 10k PR's are as soft as tissue paper. You're gonna have fun next spring.

onemile

Your 5 and 10k PR's are as soft as tissue paper. You're gonna have fun next spring.

I had to put my HM into McMillan to see what 10k pace is supposed to be before doing this. 

LRB

I had to put my HM into McMillan to see what 10k pace is supposed to be before doing this. 

I believe it. There was a time when you would've killed to run 6:40 in a 5k, now you're running it at tempo FFS.

onemile

I believe it. There was a time when you would've killed to run 6:40 in a 5k, now you're running it at tempo FFS.

I still would 

LRB

I still would 

lol

Maybe New Years Day if the conditions are fair. If it's that wind and ice crap you were skating on that one year though forget it.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights. Just didn't feel like getting on the treadmill tonight.