Beginners and Beyond

Sunday 3/5 - We might be a little late. (Read 33 times)

LRB

Nice job everyone!  Just a 4 mile walk for me today. Running wasn't happening.

The cold winds must've have settled down?

LRB

Nice shortii, Dave, and Ginny!

We spent the morning and part of the afternoon up in Portland. Now we're heading home where I should run something although it will be dark and stormy.  But I had a good trip!

Whoop, there it is.

LRB

10.3 miles at 6:58 pace.  HFS.

You should've raced.

LRB

I think Days of Future Past may actually be my favorite of them all, even though it's the one that messed up the timeline. Doesn't really bug me too much; the complete suspension of disbelief is required for watching the whole series anyway.

This is true. I think I might be kind of an X-Men traditionalist, but then again, that is a contradiction in and of itself. lol

My faves were the first three, with The Last Stand being the best of the lot. I loved X-Men first class. I liked Apocalypse even though it wasn't critically acclaimed. X-Men Origins: Wolverine was good, even though I preferred the original Stryker from X-2. I didn't like The Wolverine at all. DOFP wasn't necessarily bad, it just undid a bunch of shit that I had already accepted. Logan wasn't bad either, I just thought he would be the new leader so a bit of a letdown there, but it was funny to hear all the swearing and Laura was awesome.

As far as post credit scenes, I was done with that shit after Deadpool's movie. Where he basically said you were stupid if you were still sitting there. That was the end of that!