Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies on the 26th (Read 41 times)

This makes me want to go curl up under several blankets.

If only the nudists would do that, all our problems would be solved!

Coastal

Damn, that's gotta be uncomfortable...   You guys are having way too much fun.  

Rest day.  Had an out of town appointment so I did the pilgrimage over the coast range and into the Valley.  Of course it was a decent (as is not raining) day over there.  Perfect weather for a run.  Some day I need to take my running gear.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Not like any of this nude running looks fun, but as a total lightweight, the idea of a nude beer mile sound painful. Yay, total body road rash or I get to pick mud, sand or dirt out of unmentionable areas.

Upper body weights and core tonight.

This makes me want to go curl up under several blankets.

Makes me want to put on a pair of compression shorts.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Came home from work and was on the fence about running. Remembered I bought jelly beans and in the blink of an eye, almost half the bag ended up in my pie hole. 5 miles easy-hard where the first mile was characterized by the candy version of the meat sweats.

Easter candy: 1

Operation lose those last 10 lbs: 0

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

The notice was posted in the planning department on Alpha Centauri.

Anybody get that?

Yes, Arthur, I get it.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
              10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Spring Distance Classic 5k, 3/24; RunAPalooza (Asbury Park) HM, 4/6

zzyzx

I got the hitchhikers reference and going way back to page 1, yes, I run only once a week (unless you count my run to/from the gym and my running on the downstairs part of the stair challenge). Why is that the case? Well mainly because I only have one pair of running shoes and I never remember to bring them into work. It's a weird system but it seems to work for me somehow.