Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES are back in the groove (Read 37 times)

LRB

It doesn't seem like it's going to amount to much here.  Forecasts of 1" to 7" lol  so far it has been pitiful

They let us leave work early, we got dumped on...well, about 8 - 10 inches worth anyway.

bluerun

Super B****

They let us leave work early, we got dumped on...well, about 8 - 10 inches worth anyway.

That’s what happens when you use the s-word

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Coastal

Somebody  -- sorry, I don't remember who - -commented that their green Superfeet were a bit narrow for their new Ghosts.  If you didn't already know, (sincere apologies if you did) Green Superfeet come in wide and can be trimmed, or used to, anyway.  I've got several pairs in the closet...  not sure why since I just use my custom orthotics now.

Around here saying the S word has a whole other meaning.  You have to dodge it on the road after the cows cross.  Stains your running shoes.  Don't ask....  :-)

3 miles on the TM plus core and some other stuff.

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Somebody  -- sorry, I don't remember who - -commented that their green Superfeet were a bit narrow for their new Ghosts.  If you didn't already know, (sincere apologies if you did) Green Superfeet come in wide and can be trimmed, or used to, anyway.

Thanks Coastal!  I will definitely look for the wide ones, since I have the same issue with the Altras.

LM - Thanks for asking about DW.  She's in a bit of pain, but the prescribed meds help.  Just healing now.  I guess the mountains on the tights make sense in yoga... not so much running. 

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

LRB

That’s what happens when you use the s-word

Mic drop, you.

Face palm, me.

bluerun

Super B****

Mic drop, you.

Face palm, me.

IT SNOWED HERE.  WTF.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Half Crazy K 2.0

IT SNOWED HERE.  WTF.

Same here. Barely a dusting, but good for a 2 hour delay. Yay working in a school!