Beginners and Beyond

Saturday (Read 42 times)

Cyberic

Huge congrats Step! 56 miles!!! That is huge!

Cyberic

Uh, no. I don't talk on the phone either.  Then again, I'm not a big fan of talking in person, so maybe I just don't like talking.  Or people.  Or both.  

Oh, I talk a lot in person. But people have to talk back.

You don't like talking? You sure? Because you also say you don't like racing, and yet... 

Despite a low point about 6 hours in when I told several people the goal wasn't happening, my body came around to my way of thinking and I hit my goal (20 loops=56 miles) with 2.5 hours to spare. I even ran the last 4.5 miles without walking after having walked 38 miles through the night. More details later. Maybe. Going on 40+ hours of no sleep at the moment.

WOW. Amazing. Tremendous job.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

Oh, I talk a lot in person. But people have to talk back.

You don't like talking? You sure? Because you also say you don't like racing, and yet... 

What?? I never said I don't like racing, I said I don't like 10Ks!  I love racing.  When I'm done, anyway.  Before and during, not so much...

But yep, I'm sure I do not like talking.  It's exhausting!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

All of that plus even if I know who is calling me I still don't answer. lol

I hate the phone, I talk on it all day at work FFS. I can text or e-mail until the cows come home though. It's totally weird, I know.

Oh, I meant at work.  I don't answer my phone.  Ever, unless I know it's the court or someone at the office.  I especially hate those that I email, please respond in writing, and call me right after.  EMAIL ME.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page