Beginners and Beyond

Mother Nature Hates Texas Tuesdailies! (Ooops, B-Plus beat me in by 3 minutes, please use his thread for the dailies!) (Read 31 times)

Cyberic

Cool, thanks. Maybe it'd be hard to find a place in a bar to watch the game if the SeaHawks are in it. But the atmosphere would be great! Yeah, it would be nice if the SeaHawks make it to the Superbowl!

B-Plus

Cool, thanks. Maybe it'd be hard to find a place in a bar to watch the game if the SeaHawks are in it. But the atmosphere would be great! Yeah, it would be nice if the SeaHawks make it to the Superbowl!

It's not a sports bar, but I like Tap House just for the sole reason that they have well over 100 brews on tap.

Cyberic

It's not a sports bar, but I like Tap House just for the sole reason that they have well over 100 brews on tap.

Cool. I'll be there for 5 days so I might have time to hit a few places; I should have a few evenings off.

LRB

They do not have over 100, but I stopped by Tap in the MGM Grand Detroit Christmas Day for a sample of some tasty adult beverages.

delicate flower

<3

LRB

You are cracking me up yo!

B-Plus

Lol