Beginners and Beyond

SleepySunDailies (Read 30 times)

I could not think of anything I want to do less. (According to my Garmin, I DID run a 10K PR today... which I guess makes sense, since I negative split and my overall pace was my current 10K PR pace.)

What do you have against 10k’s?

Dave

Docket_Rocket

They suck?

Someone signed herself up for a HM next weekend and for a 5 miler for Halloween.  WTF.  Who am I?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

I’m terrible at them? They’re too long to run really fast and hope you don’t die (like a 5K), too short to actually be long (like a HM). My good 10K in March was a total shock.

Speaking of 10Ks, NYRR uses extrapolated 10K paces for corralling purposes. I’ve been chasing an A bib for what feels like forever; I need a “best pace” under 6:30. Today’s race brought me down from 6:47 to 6:33. THREE SECONDS. AUGH!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Someone signed herself up for a HM next weekend and for a 5 miler for Halloween.  WTF.  Who am I?

The only way you can do that is with a 13 mile warmup for the HM, and a 21 mile warmup for the 5 miler.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Lol.

Ended up with 3 miles and I’m done. So exhausted. I think I am going straight to bed and rest. My first day at work is tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Lol.

Ended up with 3 miles and I’m done. So exhausted. I think I am going straight to bed and rest. My first day at work is tomorrow.

good luck tommoroow!

LRB

I took a power nap then went for a short walk. It was wet and windy and got a little cold. Hopefully it's still like that when I run in the morning! lol

From the Internet.

Recovery double - 70 miles and that wraps up a 6-week block o' mileage!

LRB

It's mighty impressive.

Cyberic

Nice!

RunningOnSand

You are going to slaughter your marathon!

You are going to slaughter your marathon!

Werd.

Dave