Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday trippin' Penguins (Read 23 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Slow day for the Penguin thread, so I better chime in.  Once again, DW ran for me, but I did get a mile walk in at the Mall.  Best part was stopping at the Tesla store.  Nice for $70K.

Docket_Rocket

Happy Tuesday Penguins.  I haven't been out to run today.  We're busy getting ready to go to Florida to visit that Mouseville.  Wondering if we'll see Mr. Jingles while we're there.

Enjoy!  Middle Florida is having some nice weather.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Slow day for the Penguin thread, so I better chime in.  Once again, DW ran for me, but I did get a mile walk in at the Mall.  Best part was stopping at the Tesla store.  Nice for $70K.

We love that car!  We don't have it.  Just that we love it!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

We only got to 44, and now its going to snow tomorrow. I'm okay.  Not going to complain.  Nope.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Happy Tuesday Penguins.  I haven't been out to run today.  We're busy getting ready to go to Florida to visit that Mouseville.  Wondering if we'll see Mr. Jingles while we're there.

Or Doctor Dribble !!!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

We love that car!  We don't have it.  Just that we love it!

Had a little trouble bending my knee to get in, but it has an awesome interior.  The salesman was a runner and told me all about his meniscus operation.  Told him we'll be back after we win MegaMillions.

Zelanie

Zoe is out of surgery and awake. Smile  Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone.

I was waiting around to hear from the vet before I ran, but still manged to get 6 miles in before dark, and it was an awesome sunset.