Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES (Read 28 times)

Zelanie

More room for the treadmill?

And treadmill accessories!  Have to have the fan, the powerade, the gym towels, the tablet bracket, the other tablet bracket (the one that DD uses when she walks on it), etc.    We also did put in some foam floor tiles and weights for DD, so it's nice if we can go around and not track dirt onto those all the time.

delicate flower

18:59 at my 5k this morning, good enough for 2nd place AG and only two seconds off my PR. Considering my PR was done on a flat course and at least 15lbs lighter, I'm extremely happy.  Felt really strong on the hills. I need to get more focused on my training and nutrition and see what I can really do.

Great job on the race, D2!  Not so great on the weight gain though brah, but whatevs.

I ran a total of 19 miles and change today between two runs.  Soupy as hell for both runs.

<3

Cyberic

Great job on the race, D2!  Not so great on the weight gain though brah, but whatevs.

I ran a total of 19 miles and change today between two runs.  Soupy as hell for both runs.

You're out of luck.  And so is MBC. But hey, it's August.

Docket_Rocket

And treadmill accessories!  Have to have the fan, the powerade, the gym towels, the tablet bracket, the other tablet bracket (the one that DD uses when she walks on it), etc.    We also did put in some foam floor tiles and weights for DD, so it's nice if we can go around and not track dirt onto those all the time.

Man, that's a lot of shit on the TM!

7 miles on the TM.  Only the fan, the big screen, the iPhone and iPod with me. 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Man, that's a lot of shit on the TM!

7 miles on the TM.  Only the fan, the big screen, the iPhone and iPod with me. 

lol

lol

LRB

I did two 10's once. The evening one was actually the better run.

Mmmmm...beer

6.3 more this evening. First time I've ever doubled on a race day, I'm really surprised at how good I felt.

Not worried about my weight, I know exactly what I need to do to get it back on track.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

GinnyinPA

7 on the TM.  It's in the basement, so the TV and stereo were already there.  Fan is built in.

D2 - congratulations.  Getting that close to PR this time of year isn't easy.

Yo.  8 easy today after a tortuous total of 5.6 in the previous 3 days, haha.  We all need a little break eventually, right?  It was time after a tough LR and then THE mile race of the year, stuff had started to get bitchy.

Renaissance Fair tomorrow, should be fun.

LRB

Renaissance Fair tomorrow, should be fun.

We have one of those here. I used to love that big ass barbequed turkey leg!

LRB

7 on the TM.  It's in the basement, so the TV and stereo were already there.  Fan is built in.

D2 - congratulations.  Getting that close to PR this time of year isn't easy.

The built-in fan worked great on my home treadmill before the treadmill died. The one at work has no fan, but there is one in the room.

Docket_Rocket

My TM has a fan but it feels like someone is just blowing some air towards me, I don't even feel it.  Now my fan, which Lily should've bought already, is amazing.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page