Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Congrats, Marjorie!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Good to hear, Marjorie!

On call for work. Third to be called in. Totally okay with that.  Having a bad fibro day.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Feel better!

Good to hear, Marjorie!

On call for work. Third to be called in. Totally okay with that.  Having a bad fibro day.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Marjorie, sounds like a good race.

Pam, hope you feel better and don't get called in.

Damaris, hope All stars week has been a good week.

Had 5 hours of OT today for a 13 hour day.  And then I ran when I got off work.  Just a mile to keep my streak.  Now drinking a beer.  Only have 2 left in the fridge.  I really want to not buy any more, but I know that's probably an impossible goal.  I'm a functional alcoholic.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning everyone.

Slept better post race than I ever have before.

Fly back today. Will leave at  6 ish to drive bathe few hours back to the Airport.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

What a busy friggin weekend. Saturday we went to Taekwondo testing for DD, a 21st B-Day party for our friends daughter, and 2 open houses. We had to skip a wedding, baby shower, and family reunion. The reunion was for my grandmothers side of the family that I barely know any more so I don't feel all that bad about skipping it. And today we have yet another open house to attend.

1 more testing for DD and she will become a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo.  Yesterday in the testing on 1 of her front kicks she hit the board with enough force to make the 1 half fly out of the holders hand.

Marjorie, safe travels.

Congrats to Anna.

Docket_Rocket

Congrats, little Venomized!

Morning!

Van, the high mileage week is going well.  My only regret is that I didn't have time to run more, mostly due to bad weather (either a tropical storm, or thunderstorms or too hot).  Although I did a ton of miles, I feel my legs could've taken me to 100 or more without issue had I had the time.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Yay Anna!

Thanks for the feel better wishes. I'm still hurting, but at least my shoulders and neck feel better. I never got called in, so I got about 9 hours of sleep last night. Yay!

Relentless forward progress

Damaris, I'm guessing you could do 100 miles if you had the time.

Pam, sleep is good.

Docket_Rocket

Yes.  And I'm only sorry I had to work 15 hours on Friday and missed a run because the number would've been very nice.  One more run and I'll be done.  Legs feel good and the paces have remained fast (I mean, Damaris fast, LOL), so that bodes well, no?

Damaris, I'm guessing you could do 100 miles if you had the time.

Pam, sleep is good.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm home. Cross copied my RR from WF in the dailies here. Didn't want to do an individual thread.

Marjorie

I hate ticks.  I mean I REALLY hate ticks.   Eeewww.

Docket_Rocket

Ewww.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Vacation in 2 days.  Can't wait.  I really need it.