Beginners and Beyond

I AM INVADING AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME (Read 673 times)

LRB

I will say one thing...I miss the : popcorn : guy.

MrNamtor

Got it. I'll put him between the hipsters and the Dale Earnhart Sr. fans. That'd make him less of a douche than me, but that's not much consolation.

I would put myself below Islamic extremists but above people who use the word "amazing" too much. I know that's a wide spectrum, but self awareness is really more art than science.

I doubt that you are more of a douche than Dale Earnhart fans. I'd put you probably somewhere between people who still think tranny shows are cutting-edge cool and people who have had their anuses surgically altered so that their farts are silent.

Jenven

and people who have had their anuses surgically altered so that their farts are silent.

Amazing.

Started C25K on 9/6/12. First 5K set for 1/13/13.

MrNamtor

Amazing.

amazing but true. Can't make this stuff up.

Give Namtor a break.  He hasn't found the ignore button yet, so that he can eliminate everyone and converse with his multiple personalities.  He'll be okay in due time.

runfoolery

He needs to develop his internal ignore button.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Me too.

MrNamtor

You may actually be the smartest person on this forum, for real

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

Contentious Influence Tactics

Consequences of Intergroup Conflict

Popcorn?

This is just like HS all over again.  

I feel like I did when I had to transfer to a new HS mid-way my freshman year.  Trying to learn the rules, who's popular, who's not, who smart, who's stupid, who is a mean girl etc.

It only took a few days here.  In HS it took a few months.  

I'm looking forward to the next "parody" thread on RW peeps.  I'm getting the feeling the runners here are SNL writers in their spare time.

xor

Hang out a bit with the people you invaded and you will begin to see that we're pretty damn nice.  Honest.

This is not new.  Message board culture #2 plopped down inside message board culture #1 and, in some cases, does not realize that message board culture #2 may not be universal... nor the center of the universe.  And culture #1 needed to blow off a little steam.

Grab a brew.  Don't cost nothin.  Gonna be alright.

(insert smiley here)

CClay

Better than all of you

God caused farts to make a noise for a reason.  Don't go messing with that.

xor

And smells.

One must know who dealt.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Unless you are in a car with three children and then it's anyone's guess.
                            Meat Wagon

Puker

I doubt that you are more of a douche than Dale Earnhart fans. I'd put you probably somewhere between people who still think tranny shows are cutting-edge cool and people who have had their anuses surgically altered so that their farts are silent.

Quit trying to butthurt me. My stitches are still healing.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Randy