Beginners and Beyond

Race times in sigs (Read 260 times)

Docket_Rocket

Same.

When I was banned from l & o for no fuckin reason, I didn't go over there complaining about it and demanding a fuckin explanation.  No, I took my ban slip, threw it in the toilet, then pissed on it and flushed it.  I went for a run (because some of us actually do that) and never thought about it again.

Now, where was I, oh yeah...

I am on vacation so I have barely any time to post right now, but the fact that certain hypocrites will continue reporting a picture that does not violate the rules because it is not a nude picture, while encouraging the posting of that same picture in L&O on numerous ocassions without reporting it, shows how hypocritical certain non posters are.  this is the last time I will be adressing the topic, but stop the fucking whining, start contributing, or leave this group.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MothAudio

One thing I've been thinking is why do we need rules or guidelines around here. IMO, the posters just need to use common sense and the mods/admins need to be reasonable. It's just the Internet.

+1

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Hip Redux

More importantly, D, we want to hear how the marathon went!