Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies are achy (Read 31 times)

Docket_Rocket

Good luck. I hope you all get in.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

My massage therapist canceled/moved me to Thursday, waaahhh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

delicate flower

DONE.

+1.  Now the wait.....

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.3 easy.

+1.  Now the wait.....

I assume we'd have to know before next Monday, since that's when they're supposed to re-open registration if any spots remain?

Dave

No more marathons

+100

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

I assume we'd have to know before next Monday, since that's when they're supposed to re-open registration if any spots remain?

I'm thinking/hoping if we get in, we'll hear Thursday or Friday since our registration window ends Wednesday at 5:00.

<3

onemile

I'm thinking/hoping if we get in, we'll hear Thursday or Friday since our registration window ends Wednesday at 5:00.

They'll only tell you if registration will reopen / if there is a cutoff. You're going to have to wait at least a week to find out what that cutoff is (most likely)

MTA - I applied on 9/15 (the first day for the less than 5 min under the cutoff) and got my acceptance notice on 9/24

GinnyinPA

I applied Friday, still haven't heard.  A lot of people who applied Wed. still haven't heard. Unless your race was in their database (i.e. Boston or one of the nearby races) it is taking a while to confirm the results.