Beginners and Beyond

For a limited time only; FriDAILIES! (Read 35 times)

Cyberic

The other avatar made me look too muscular.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Hmm, IGAs are usually pretty big. Dunno man, I find it weird too, the canned tomatoes with the diapers 

In "stupid facts I remember from grad school", a grocery store, I think in England, put diapers and beer in the same aisle because customer data showed that was a frequent product combo of the male customers.

LRB

I ate like a king today, I'm not even playing. From the first meal to the last, my God.

Docket_Rocket

I ate like a king today, I'm not even playing. From the first meal to the last, my God.

I hate to eat two lunches (fortunately small ones), I was so hungry all day.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

92 and thunderstorming at 7pm so I ran on the treadmill.  7 miles.

GinnyinPA

After 3 days in the mountains, hiking slowly with a pack, it felt surprisingly good to be running again today.  Only one of those days was a full day's hike, so I felt pretty well rested, despite very little sleep the second night.  (The deer snorting outside the tent kept the dog restless, which kept us awake since he has been known to tear a hole through a tent to get outside to chase a screaming animal.)  We returned to summer heat, so I did my 8 on the TM.

When DH and I were both working, I liked having separate accounts so we could buy whatever we wanted without questions being asked. We didn't have secrets, and neither of us was spending a lot of money, but it felt like freedom having my own account. If nothing else, I could buy him Christmas presents without him seeing the VISA bill before the present was even opened.

From the Internet.

I was in the IGA, or 'igga' as the GPS pronounces it.

My favorite is when it pronounces Hartford CT as Hartford Court.