Beginners and Beyond

B&B User Group (Read 533 times)

runfoolery

Really?i wonder why I didn't notice. Must have been all the spam
    xor

And, most of us are basically squatting here.

Hey Amy, you seem bound and determined to cause trouble.  "Most".  "Tons".  I do not think these words mean what you think they mean.

You do make it just thaaaat much harder to be warm and welcoming, though.  So thumbs up for that.

If you want to go back, GO BACK.  Otherwise, stay.  Smile.  Happy up.

I'm not posting there, SRL, you are. But whatever.

xor

I'm not posting there, SRL, you are. But whatever.

This site has a pretty fair search facility that will show you that I have been saying explicitly that I post in both places.  Which I have done since before you were born.  But I'm not saying "I'm squatting".

Keep throwing out that bait, I'll keep nibbling.

This site has a pretty fair search facility that will show you that I have been saying explicitly that I post in both places.  Which I have done since before you were born.  But I'm not saying "I'm squatting".

Keep throwing out that bait, I'll keep nibbling.

Not worth it, sorry.

Nevrgivup

Seriously who cares? People need to stop comparing. It gets tiring. I'm starting to like it here and who cares who's staying or leaving. Its called choice. Who says you can't double dip? If you do though, don't talk shit about one side or the other.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

A ton of people have gone back to RWOL in the past day anyhow.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.  Another fact (less) based comment.  Is this a 'what weighs more, a ton of people or a ton of feathers", joke?

If this is in fact the interwebz that I waste lots of hours on, and not imagination, then how many people stay, go, wiffle/waffle on both sites, weigh a ton, don't weigh a ton, squat in the rooms, squat in the woods, etc. doesn't mean a thing.

And SRL/SLR, maybe 'authority to pull the plug' should have been used, rather than 'legal bounds'. 

xor

Damaris, SRL, and a bunch of people who are posting here are also posting there. Jeez, chill out. It's just running.

And?  You seem to really really want it to be an "us" versus "them" loyality thing while also saying that most folks here are "just squatting".  Keep on crafting whatever thing it is you are trying to craft.

It's nice here.  I hope you like it here. 

Side note to anyone that has five seconds: peek in over there and see how much traffic there is.  And how many times I and perhaps Docket have posted there today.  And what those posts say.

You will be shocked.  Shocked, I say... to find out that I've been pointing people to RA.  Amazing.

Don't call me Buttercup!

I like seeing SRL in his natural habitat.  Same wisdom, less caring about being nice (while still being polite).  

I'd give you a dancing banana, but I've been told they're frowned upon. ;-)

And, not that anyone asked me or even cares, but I'm not squatting.  RA is my new home, whether ya want me or not.  

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

xor

I can't help but read this as an artificially created meltdown.  A room317 special.

I was not really aware there was an us vs. them until OP posted this. I had no idea anyone else knew we were here.

I can't help but read this as an artificially created meltdown.  A room317 special.

Whatever, I'm not giving into your drama today.

xor

Not worth it, sorry.

Probably not, but you continue to twist observations into things that are not-quite-lies about my (and maybe Docket's) intentions and actions, I suppose, because you find it fun.

Whatever, I'm not giving into your drama today.

No, you are just making shit up and trying to rile.  Which, btw, although I've posted a lot in this thread, I'm really not.  But good try.

LRB

I like seeing SRL in his natural habitat.  Same wisdom, less caring about being nice (while still being polite).  

And, not that anyone asked me or even cares, but I'm not squatting.  RA is my new home, whether ya want me or not.  

Well said, Buttercup! Smile