Beginners and Beyond

4 year streak to end tomorrow (Read 180 times)

Forecasted high temp of around -5F. If that holds true it will be the first time since Jan. 15, 2009 that the high temperature for the day will not make it above zero.

It's been a good run.  And a little unusual....it is Minnesota after all.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

BBBrrrrr.....

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

LRB

Ha, I thought your running streak was ending!  Temps are colder than normal here too, although not that cold!

StepbyStep-SH

We should get above 0* (air temp), but just barely. Wind chills here are supposed to get down to about -35* sometime tomorrow night, and I'm guessing you will be even colder, since you're north of us some. This is when I let bravado go out the window and give thanks for our membership at a wonderful YMCA 2 miles from my house.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

msmrow

Here in NC we are freaking out because the *feels like* temperature is around 25 tonight!  School got out at 10:30am today because we were supposed to have a wintry mix and we all got to go home after lunch.

And yet, the high is 70 for Tuesday.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Ha, I thought your running streak was ending!  Temps are colder than normal here too, although not that cold!

Yep, disappointed this wasn't a running streak thread. The real question is, are you running outside?

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Yep, disappointed this wasn't a running streak thread. The real question is, are you running outside?

Yes, unless it gets windy at those temps. Once the feels like temp gets below -10 I start to lose interest and hit the TM. Smile

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Good man. I'm all for doing runs that may result in a good story...so long as you make it home to share.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

SusanRachel

Only going to make it up to 60 tomorrow.  Brrr.  Wink