Beginners and Beyond

Completely shameless facebook begging (Read 185 times)

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

So I'm doing this marathon in May but I haven't signed up yet.  Yesterday, they announced a Facebook contest.  Post a picture of you doing something active on V Day and the pic with the most likes gets a free entry.  Eh, I figured, what the hell.  I won't win, but it doesn't hurt to try, right.

I am not winning.  But I am really super close.  Like less than 10 likes separate me and first place. And the contest ends at midnight.  So if you are on Facebook, please (pretty please with sugar on top) like my picture.  You don't have to like the Cleveland site.  You don't even have to be my friend.  Just like the picture.

https://www.facebook.com/notifications#!/photo.php?fbid=509392935779330&set=o.94744046445&type=1&theater

Cause I'll go either way.  But the less I spend going to races, the more often the husband will be cool with me going to races.  And the more races, the better Big grin

runmomto3boys

Done.

Sloooow.

Done Smile Good luck!

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Thank you!!!

Goorun

Is that the picture of your Garmin ? I liked it.

Slow and steady never wins anything.

Done.  Good luck!

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

It is.  I was going to have my husband take a picture of me after my run but it started raining in mile 8 so I kinda resembled a drowned rat so I figured I'd just go with the 14 miles for the 14th.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

I am totally going to be up til midnight watching this.  Thank goodness it was only for one day!

Better I Leave

May I repost this for all my "fitness fanatic" friends? Smile

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Absolutely!  Post it wherever.  If I win, I'm putting everyone who voted names on my bib.  Maybe even if I don't.   It will be a happy, busy bib.

Better I Leave

Kewl...Marina just "liked"...Smile

Good luck!

Liked

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

meaghansketch

Liked!  Good luck!

Better I Leave

Thad just did as well...C'mon RA folks!!! Let's get this Warrior Princess a WIN!!!!

OOOHRAH!

**Dave is secretly envious of the pink Garmin** Wait a minute....did I just say that out loud? Ummm....I meant that it's nice and all, but if I were wearing it, I'd have it shrouded in leather and chrome....That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Big grin

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Thad just did as well...C'mon RA folks!!! Let's get this Warrior Princess a WIN!!!!

OOOHRAH!

**Dave is secretly envious of the pink Garmin** Wait a minute....did I just say that out loud? Ummm....I meant that it's nice and all, but if I were wearing it, I'd have it shrouded in leather and chrome....That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Big grin

Smile

I got to be honest about the pink Garmin.  It's really light and really pink but I was totally freaked out by not being able to have a gagillion data fields like I did on my 305.  But oddly enough, I seem to be running more consistently (pace wise) than I was when I used to obsess over the number.  So on the whole, I like the 10.  It does come in other colors, though, should you change your mind about the pink!