Beginners and Beyond

Not your average TuesDAILIES (Read 36 times)

Brilliant

Teams are almost done!

We were fine until we realize one person edited their goal and we had to start over again.

Whoops, that wasn't for me, was it? I changed my goal a couple of weeks ago by only 50 miles. Sad

Docket_Rocket

Whoops, that wasn't for me, was it? I changed my goal a couple of weeks ago by only 50 miles. Sad

Not you!  Someone changed theirs last minute.  It all worked out, though.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Wow. I thought it looked dumb, but it got great reviews.

I hadn't done my usual homework and got it stuck to me, that shit was the dumbest shit ever.

D, Chris Rock is actually pretty funny, to me anyway. But that is doing what he does best; stand up.

From the Internet.

Quick check in - 6.2 miles this morning, work, last minute Christmas/food shopping, made dinner and 2 kinds of fudge, now sitting here with a Siamese cat on my lap and a martini Smile Much as I love Christmas and seeing my family, I will be very happy after dinner is over Christmas Day and I have no more obligations until the 5th!

LRB

Quick check in - 6.2 miles this morning, work, last minute Christmas/food shopping, made dinner and 2 kinds of fudge, now sitting here with a Siamese cat on my lap and a martini Smile Much as I love Christmas and seeing my family, I will be very happy after dinner is over Christmas Day and I have no more obligations until the 5th!

I haven't had fudge in forever, yours any good?

From the Internet.

I haven't had fudge in forever, yours any good?

I haven't tried the finished product yet, it was amazing while still warm though! One batch Nutella, one white chocolate/chocolate chip cookie dough.

Docket_Rocket

I hadn't done my usual homework and got it stuck to me, that shit was the dumbest shit ever.

D, Chris Rock is actually pretty funny, to me anyway. But that is doing what he does best; stand up.

I like his stand ups.  I just don't like his movies.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Any good Christmas movies?

LRB

Any good Christmas movies?

Not that I have seen, but that could change tomorrow.