Beginners and Beyond

Sunday: My Little Pony edition (Read 39 times)

From the Internet.

I ran a 5K on a whim after a group run didn't happen (couldn't find anywhere to park on the streets of Boston, what a shock, and they were leaving). 21:40 by my watch on a somewhat hilly course, still waiting for chip time to be posted online. For a day I wasn't planning to race, I'll take it!

Docket_Rocket

20 miles done on the TM.  It is 90+ today so it was for the best.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dave

Results are up from my 10k yesterday. Finished 1st AG, 6/70 OA. Regarding the isolation during the 2nd half - ended up a full minute behind #5, and nearly a minute ahead of #7.

Dave

No more marathons

Results are up from my 10k yesterday. Finished 1st AG, 6/70 OA. Regarding the isolation during the 2nd half - ended up a full minute behind #5, and nearly a minute ahead of #7.

One of the disadvantages of being a relatively good racer in a small local event.  5K's might stick more together, but 10K and above it really spaces out.

6.3 miles today - that was after 10.3 yesterday.  Probably my best two day total for at least a year.

Needed 10K to catch back up to the pace bunny on a Strava 200K challenge for December.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 with 2 x 2.5 miles at HM pace with 2 minutes in between. I chose to wait for the winter part of the day with gale force winds as opposed to spring this morning with 60 and mist.

LRB

onemile

I can't imagine 20 on the treadmill.

i ran 8 at the indoor track

Docket_Rocket

Thanks for the star, ha.

Nice job on the placing, Dave!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

'Morning.  Busy day.  Up at 7:30 and did 14 miles on the treadmill (7:31 avg pace).  Went home and picked up DW for Cheesecake Factory lunch and holiday shopping.  Saw Rogue One at 3:00 and just got home.  Now I've got to make dinner.

I loved Rogue One.  Awesome movie.

<3

LRB

Nowhere to go but, down?

onemile

Nowhere to go but, down?

It is currently -4 here, actual temp

LRB

It is currently -4 here, actual temp

Nowhere to go but, up.

Docket_Rocket

Nowhere to go but, up.

You are a positive one...

Damaris

Fundraising Page