Beginners and Beyond

Thursday- It's the 15th (Read 38 times)

sdWhiskers

6.8 miles on the faster side of easy. Now I'm heading out for work dinner #2 this week. I need my boss to understand I go to bed at 9pm.

My margaritas: rocks, no salt. Never got into the salt thing. I would be happy with a dirty martini with bleu cheese olives though. However it is pretty infrequent that I have mixed drinks. Usually beer, sometimes wine, and If I'm in the mood for something harder, Scotch.

BTW, I officially pulled the trigger on the Eugene Marathon. So there.

Dave

Coastal

4.something or other on the TM.  Got in core work.

RunningOnSand

My margaritas: rocks, no salt. Never got into the salt thing. I would be happy with a dirty martini with bleu cheese olives though. However it is pretty infrequent that I have mixed drinks. Usually beer, sometimes wine, and If I'm in the mood for something harder, Scotch.

Nice job on the marathon! I also love bleu cheese stuffed olives dirty martinis, but one of those knocks me flat on my arse so if I need to be coherent, margaritas it is. Only on the rocks with salt. No blended shiz.

onemile

Why?