Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES Forecast: Hot! 'er um, Cold! (Read 42 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yes I am lol. But you love me and that is all that matters 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

Andrea, you are unique, tenacious and quirky and I like that. You are also honest, unlike many of us. That's a great quality. But... enough with the weird pictures and videos!

I ran 8 at MP. Not THAT MP and not that one either. Another one, from another time. Stupid MPs...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Andrea, you are unique, tenacious and quirky and I like that. You are also honest, unlike many of us. That's a great quality. But... enough with the weird pictures and videos!

I ran 8 at MP. Not THAT MP and not that one either. Another one, from another time. Stupid MPs...

Lol, fine...  just be happy I didn't post anything with Niki Manaj or whatever her name is. 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.5 total. 2 x 5 minutes at HM pace, 2 x 5 minutes at 10k pace and 1 x 5 minutes at 5k pace (1 minute rest between each).

I'll second what Lauren said about weightlifting. I do more high rep, lower weight stuff (keeps my tweaky shoulders happier). Anyway, the first time you do deadlifts. Ouch. But the soreness subsides after you get used to doing them. Or at least until you try the single legged stuff, even with no weights, those are hard.

And yea, no control over where the fat disappears from. There isn't much to disappear from the boobs anyway, but damn if that's where it always goes from. Thighs, no so much.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

5.5 total. 2 x 5 minutes at HM pace, 2 x 5 minutes at 10k pace and 1 x 5 minutes at 5k pace (1 minute rest between each).

I'll second what Lauren said about weightlifting. I do more high rep, lower weight stuff (keeps my tweaky shoulders happier). Anyway, the first time you do deadlifts. Ouch. But the soreness subsides after you get used to doing them. Or at least until you try the single legged stuff, even with no weights, those are hard.

And yea, no control over where the fat disappears from. There isn't much to disappear from the boobs anyway, but damn if that's where it always goes from. Thighs, no so much.

I wish I could have some of the fat from my thighs put into my boobs, but sadly they wouldn't stay there. Lol

PRs

Cyberic

On a more running related less fatty subject, has anyone watched the serie The Flash? I'm watching it nowadays, and it is ok... good enough for me to watch the whole season.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Stupid MPs...

Is that a political statement?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Hip Redux

On a more running related less fatty subject, has anyone watched the serie The Flash? I'm watching it nowadays, and it is ok... good enough for me to watch the whole season.

We are!   It's quirky, we like it.  Cisco is my favorite.

onemile

I can have an almost skeletal looking collarbone and no boobs (that's where my body likes to steal fat from first) with PLENTY of backside flab and thunder thighs. If you took two pictures - one of my upper torso and one of my backside - it would look like they came from two different people. :P

+1 Sad

Docket_Rocket

I don't have a problem with losing butt size.  I am Puerto Rican.

My workout was 5, not 6, so I ran after Pilates.  3 on the TM and I thought I would be safe with 2 outside. Nevermind....  Stick to the TM next time.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I have restless body syndrome!!! What the fuck!!?

Anyways, I am cutting back on all my tangerines, mandarins, blueberries and cherries as I have been eating way too much fruit and I am sure the sugar content isn't helping me at all.

My hamstrings are definitely feeling better, feeling pretty good about this weekend's half marathon.

PRs

Cyberic

We are!   It's quirky, we like it.  Cisco is my favorite.

I just watched episodes 16 and 17. I don't know where you're at but it gets better as the series goes on. Yeah, I think Cisco is meant to be most people's favorite.

10.1 earlier, 11.44 later.  All of 'em un-fast, all of 'em outside.