Beginners and Beyond

Labor Day Weekend Penguins (Read 18 times)

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have PIlates and 5.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

Z - you do so many miles you probably don't need an all out training program.  I seem to remember that you did better without it when you ran the Washington race.  At least December should be cool for you in Sacramento.

Jerry - you have time to get some beer.  Enjoy the barbeque.

Damaris - a nice light day for you after yesterday's big effort.

AFM:  We may go out to the ski trail for a walk in the forest.  If not, I'll do a short run or ride on the stationary bike, depending on how my feet/legs feel after walking Ben..

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

It wasn't as bad as we thought (63*DP), so we run/walked 7.0.

Looks like I get to drive into the City to pick up DD2 and her laundry Sad

Zelanie

I have 4 on the schedule, so I'll go run with the group later on.  In the mean time, I need to catch up on 39457452 things.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Tomorrow is definitely a rest day after this holiday weekend.  Saturday, Tutu Dash 5K, Sunday, 3.5 miles with friends at Lackland Air Force Base; Labor Day 4 miles at Randolph Air Force Base followed immediately by my full-body weight training circuit.

Also, a lot of football watching - I love football!  And the majority of my teams won: Virginia Tech, Texas Longhorns beat Notre Dame in double overtime - great game!; and my university, UTSA, won its opener under its new coach.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt