Beginners and Beyond

Today we feast! (Read 174 times)

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

I have my eatin' pants on (the kind that expand as you eat)  and we are going to visit family and friends today! Still working on building up my "winter skin"!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Docket_Rocket

Enjoy!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Shakedown Street

I made a roux and cooked a gumbo yesterday. As much as I like to eat that way, it's pretty painful.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

LRB

That's funny!  I have my drankin' pants on!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

jneilt, now I know you are not pure Texan.

Roux! Now you are talking my language. I cooked up a nice stew starting w a roux yesterday.  Today is dirty rice and duck... Gotta start cooking before long.

Shakedown Street

jneilt, now I know you are not pure Texan.

Roux! Now you are talking my language. I cooked up a nice stew starting w a roux yesterday.  Today is dirty rice and duck... Gotta start cooking before long.

I come from beautiful cameron parish.

We went seafood on the gumbo instead of duck/sausage. Kids eat it better. Some very nice ducky weather today!

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

I'm getting ready to put my drankin' pants n too....... My wife bought me a bottle of Marshmallow flavored vodka...........should be an interesting flavor with some ginger ale!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

LOL

Jess runs for bacon

My mom made pizza rolls for our party last night. Pretty sure I gained a pound just on those, and the cheese curls.

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

I am cooking ribs right now

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes