Beginners and Beyond

Good race pics (Read 117 times)

Docket_Rocket

The worst part about my federal building ID is that they would not let me smile.  Closed mouth.  That made for a horrible picture.  Now my credentials look good.  Too bad I look too young and blonde still.  I don't think anyone recognizes me when they look at it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

The worst part about my federal building ID is that they would not let me smile.  Closed mouth.  That made for a horrible picture.  Now my credentials look good.  Too bad I look too young and blonde still.  I don't think anyone recognizes me when they look at it.

Uh, hello?  This is a bad thing?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Uh, hello?  This is a bad thing?

If you look at it, yes.  It's more like they require you to smile but with your mouth close.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

If you look at it, yes.  It's more like they require you to smile but with your mouth close.

I call that a smirk.  Which is pretty much my default expression in pictures, so I'm good. 

chasing the impossible

bluerun

Super B****

Wowza!

Post that pic lily.  

I am not lily, last I checked.  But this is it... it looked better on the old one, before they went b&w.  I hate the new NYS driver's license.  But that's another rant for another day!

chasing the impossible

happylily

Blue, I can't see the picture. :-(

Damaris, I want to see yours!

I am not lily, last I checked.  But this is it... it looked better on the old one, before they went b&w.  I hate the new NYS driver's license.  But that's another rant for another day!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

I am not lily, last I checked. 

The first comment of my post was to you, the second was to lily who still needs to POST THAT PIC!

happylily

The first comment of my post was to you, the second was to lily who still needs to POST THAT PIC!

No way. 

LRB

No way. 

Well at least look at it.

bluerun

Super B****

You're not missing anything. 

chasing the impossible

Docket_Rocket

Damaris, I want to see yours!

If I post mine, you'll have to post yours.  Here you go:

I cannot close my mouth and appear normal.  Maybe that's why I can never shut up?  This is a 7 year old picture, I think.  Look at that short hair.  Maybe I should cut it again?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

happylily

You look so young! But then, that was 7 years ago. You're sort of cheating.  I think you look very pretty. :-)

If I post mine, you'll have to post yours.  Here you go:

I cannot close my mouth and appear normal.  Maybe that's why I can never shut up?  This is a 7 year old picture, I think.  Look at that short hair.  Maybe I should cut it again?

Docket_Rocket

You look so young! But then, that was 7 years ago. You're sort of cheating.  I think you look very pretty. :-)

Cheating why?  This is the picture I talked about in this thread.  The one that gives me access to any federal building.  Embarrassing that people will look at it when I come into a different courthouse.  Bah.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And awww, thanks.

Damaris

Fundraising Page