Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES: Objects in mirror are further than they appear (Read 35 times)

Docket_Rocket

8 miles done.  At some point in time, the dewpoint was so high, I almost had an attack but the lungs held on.  It was that electric humidity just before rain starts.  The rain never started so I just got that electric humidity all throughout.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

If you are a runner she pulls your leg and ass muscles off the bones and stuffs them down your throat!  lol

I think that crosses the fine line between pain and pleasure. Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

LRB

I think that crosses the fine line between pain and pleasure. Smile

Only the pleasure is delayed 24 hours, oof!

I am finally in after a long day and am pretty sure I will not have trouble sleeping tonight.

LRB

First run of anything over 3 miles since the knee thing.

Excellent!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Is it wrong that I was sure you guys were talking about some really rough sex?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Is it wrong that I was sure you guys were talking about some really rough sex?

Not sure what kind of rough sex you are used to having but pulling ass muscles down your throat does not sound like fun.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Not sure what kind of rough sex you are used to having but pulling ass muscles down your throat does not sound like fun.

But at least LRB is flexible enough that they might reach that far.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I thought it was some sort of metaphorically speaking description of some really rough sex 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

LRB

I thought it was some sort of metaphorically speaking description of some really rough sex 

Believe me when I tell you sex is the absolute last thing on your mind when you are on the receiving end of a sports massage!!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, I will take your word for it.

Believe me when I tell you sex is the absolute last thing on your mind when you are on the receiving end of a sports massage!!

PRs