Beginners and Beyond

Schweddy Balls FriDAILIES (Read 29 times)

Docket_Rocket

4 X 400m @ 5K done.  Legs are garbage now.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.7 miles and strength training. I shouldn't have pounded down 2 glasses of Gatorade when I got back, my stomach is not happy.

I got an e-mail from the race I'm doing Sunday that on the 1.3 mile loop, there will be 3 water stops. It's a 5k.

RunningOnSand

I had it too, and then I didn't. Or maybe I never did,  or maybe I still do. Who can say. I thought it was tied to my glute, hammy thing, but then that came back, and it left again. Or did ot ever leave. 

The only certainty is that while it's been dammed uncomfortable to run at its worst, it hasn't stopped me from running, so I just keep plugging away.

Oh good. Kind of. I mean I feel reassured that you’ve still been able to run through it wo issues. I’m hoping mine is the same!

RunningOnSand

I ran 5 in "feels like 105" just to see what running in 105 feels like.  It felt amazing! Mr. O ran with me for the first 3.5 (bless his heart)

Lol. Best phrase. 😂

Runshortii

That’s awesome news D!

I did a 22 miler last summer when it was 85 degrees with little shade. Wouldn’t recommend it. It sucked balls