Beginners and Beyond

So to spin off of the other thread, how private are the logs here? (Read 518 times)

Even if you upload your data from your Garmin, it doesn't upload the course map, does it?  The only way that I am able to 'load' a course is that if I name it on 'Garmin Connect' and import it or create a map from scratch on RA.  I just upload my data from my Garmin and no course maps show up.  Am I correct on this?

delicate flower

I still don't get the pathological fear some seem to have about others viewing their training log...  

I have the opposite problem.  I have my log available for view because I crave the attention.  EVERYBODY LOOK AT MY LOG!!!!!exclamat!onpo!nt 

<3

MrNamtor

I still don't get the pathological fear some seem to have about others viewing their training log 

I'm very paranoid about this because i don't want people to know how little mileage I've been putting in lately.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm very paranoid about this because i don't want people to know how little mileage I've been putting in lately.

Baboon doesn't have that problem.  My goodness, look at his mileage!  His courses don't lead us to his front door, though.

MrNamtor

Baboon doesn't have that problem.  My goodness, look at his mileage!  His courses don't lead us to his front door, though.

It wouldn't matter. With that kind of mileage the guy can obviously kick anyone's ass. I'd pity the fool what would try to get into his front door.

I have the opposite problem.  I have my log available for view because I crave the attention.  EVERYBODY LOOK AT MY LOG!!!!!exclamat!onpo!nt 

I looked cause you asked me too.... Sorry, but the color on your graph for the "default" runs is BORING.

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

Excel spreadsheet:

-You can do whatever you want with the data, I've got tabs for running/biking/swimming/strength training (lol@ those last two)/race splits

-You can make all the graphs you want, I think I make too manyShy

Saved to my DrobBox folder:

-Automatic back up

-Accessible anywhere

ETA: If there is anyone that is interested in making an Excel log but isn't sure how to make Excel compute various things then they should just start a thread. I know a bit about Excel and I'm sure there are others on the boards who know more.

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

toyger

Excel spreadsheet:

-You can do whatever you want with the data, I've got tabs for running/biking/swimming/strength training (lol@ those last two)/race splits

-You can make all the graphs you want, I think I make too manyShy

Saved to my DrobBox folder:

-Automatic back up

-Accessible anywhere

This is the tracking method I use, but I''m thinking about using the log format of RA. I like the format and that it tracks other workouts: swimming, weights, etc.

Jen

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

You need more color in your graph. Wink

delicate flower

You need more color in your graph. Wink

You can do that?  Honestly, I only loaded the raw data and have not done much tinkering with the settings or details at all.  

<3

delicate flower

It wouldn't matter. With that kind of mileage the guy can obviously kick anyone's ass. I'd pity the fool what would try to get into his front door.

Heh...an ass kicker I am not.  Big grin  I do keep a baseball bat tucked away in the bedroom though, you know, just in case.  Wink

<3