Beginners and Beyond

2019's Last Dailies! (Read 35 times)

onemile

I hope you finished the run like this.

LRB

I ran another 3.5 but it hasn't made it to RA yet lol

Tested out the music feature on my new garmin with some bluetooth headphones I ordered (jabra elite active) and spotify. Worked pretty  well and they stayed in my ears.

The music technology on those  things is pretty remarkable really!

onemile

The music technology on those  things is pretty remarkable really!

And I like how it announces the mile splits

From the Internet.

Jogged 7 this afternoon. Left hip needs some super serious rolling out. Happy to be running easy miles until Friday, I reeeeeally need a bit of a recovery week! Should land around 60 miles, but only 2 hard days.

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles

LRB

And I like how it announces the mile splits

It's a great feature, kind of miss it when I'm running sans an earpiece

bluerun

Super B****

I fell 40 books short of averaging one a day this year. Clearly I have no life.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Super windy but we ran the 6 nonetheless. I coughed for the first 3 miles (should've worn something on my mouth today, like the fucking balaclava, but oh, well).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page