Beginners and Beyond

Extremely Foggy ThursDailies (Read 18 times)

sdWhiskers

Oh, forgot to mention, wife and I had blast on the run this morning.  

Yay! Hopefully the rest of the craziness is as fun.

Docket_Rocket

HCK, great news about the Ferritin.

Baboon, are you posting this weekend's pictures in FB?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Baboon, are you posting this weekend's pictures in FB?

I will post some later today after the bulk of today's pics get added to my Disney app account.  I have not posted anything yet.

<3

Docket_Rocket

I will post some later today after the bulk of today's pics get added to my Disney app account.  I have not posted anything yet.

OK, good. I'll be watching out for them!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

easing back into speed work with 10 x 1 min on / 1 min off.

Done, 8 miles total. Not too bad. It was a bit tough to get the legs turning over at the start, either due to being out of practice or the earliness of the hour. But it got better as it went along, and I really hammered the last couple.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

That new movie called The House Debacle has been very interesting. Watching it for the fourth time tomorrow! 

Damaris

Fundraising Page

That new movie called The House Debacle has been very interesting. Watching it for the fourth time tomorrow! 

Dave

sdWhiskers

30 min Peloton strength after work. Was going to do it tomorrow but at my annual physical today, got a tetanus shot. I expect my arm will be super sore so lifted weights before that happens.