Beginners and Beyond

Drag Racing Friday Penguins (Read 25 times)

Dad on the run.

Ginny - I have, they are friends from work. In fact the reason one of them is running now is because of me Smile

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Singer who runs a smidge

Well, I'm out of my meeting after just over an hour, so that's not too bad.  And it wasn't too boring, and I ate my lunch, so that's all good too.

But I'm ready to go home, so I'm starting the countdown.  3.5 hours to go!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

SheCan

LOL @ drag racing penguins!

Gus-- I'm sorry about your heel!  What was the date of the half you were wanting to do?  Maybe you can find one further down the road?

PAD--- I sooo hope its not a SF.  I'm glad you went ahead and made an appointment to get it checked out.

Mitch-- can we call you coach now?

Jerry- survive the dentist and enjoy the movie.

Zel-- Good luck with the 14 tonight-- that's awesome.   And I hope you don't have to get up at "too damn early o'clock" tomorrow.

HsM--- Ugh how boring!  That'll teach you not to be so nice without getting details first.  Good luck staying awake!  Just read the update, you survived!

Jack-- you could probably do either, but as we all know, you are pretty OCD about those workouts, it might be funner just focusing on having fun with your wife on it.  But then again, I'm kind of wifey myself, and I think it just sounds so fun to do it together.

Scotty-- wow, those are some cold/ harsh conditions for TX.  Nice that you made good use of the time alone at the office instead of just turning around and heading back.  Hope it's a little warmer for your races tomorrow.

Jimmy-- good luck with the LR tomorrow.  I wear NB shoes all the time, but I haven't really paid any attention to what's coming out.  I'll be curious to see what folks think of them.

kristin-- good job, and have fun with yoga tonight!

Ginny-- cold cold!  I might be trying to get Ben on the TM in this kind of weather.

Did 5 recovery miles and then 40 minutes on the rowing machine (love that machine.)  Also, I went to a different gym then I usually do, and found out that they have one of those stair climbers there that Traci was telling us about.  I just didn't have it in me to try it out today, though.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

hog4life

Zel, I did 11 last weekend, so this will be the 2nd time.

Cherie, coach of what? LOL, not sure I'm qualified!