Beginners and Beyond

Sleepy Sundailies? (Read 46 times)

BUS Half Ass Trail Mix-Up 50K in the books - 5:06 (unofficial).  I'll catch up with everyone later but I'm feeling sleepy right now. 

Awesome job...congrats!  Sweet dreams!

MD liquor laws are stupid.  It also varies within the same county...craziness I say, pure craziness!

Rest day for me.  Super sore from my half yesterday.  I know I should be moving about, but I'm feeling really lazy.  May hang a few decorations on the tree later if I have the energy.

Tree decorated.  Began with water, ended with wine.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Bert-o Nice race! Hope you did not encounter any issues going through the dog park.

LRB

Tree decorated.  Began with water, ended with wine.

Wine; it's how things get done...and sometimes, the reason they don't. lol

LRB

BUS Half Ass Trail Mix-Up 50K in the books - 5:06 (unofficial).  I'll catch up with everyone later but I'm feeling sleepy right now. 

Speaking of another level, BOOM.

Docket_Rocket

Had lunch with my dad who hang out with me until an hour ago, so no second run happened. Being one week post marathon, I am OK with letting 5 miles go, lol.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

Had lunch with my dad who hang out with me until an hour ago, so no second run happened. Being one week post marathon, I am OK with letting 5 miles go, lol.

Did he cook for you again? What did you guys eat? Big grin

Italiana626

The Latecomer

Nice job, Bertorama!!  Enjoy your sleep. (You'll always be Bertorama to me. )

oldfartrunner

AREN'T THEY CUTE??  (Sorry, I get a little overexcited about the weirdest things.)

I need to eats me the heads off of some of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgpEVzCUr3s

Docket_Rocket

Did he cook for you again? What did you guys eat? Big grin

Ha, no.  They left before I started dinner. I should have invited them to dinner but I have no manners, lol.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Nice job, Bertorama!!  Enjoy your sleep. (You'll always be Bertorama to me. )

You're too nice Italiana .  Thanks for remembering me from back in the RWOL days (seems so long ago now), and I'm very glad to see you around here!

Thanks everyone!  I will work on a RR but can't promise when it will be up.  Taking photos of a finisher trophy with a shiny donkey's butt is harder than it sounds.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours