Beginners and Beyond

White Tuesday (Read 39 times)

onemile

7 miles on hills and with 30 mph wind gusts. Supposed to get icy overnight

Running into that wind was ridiculous

Half Crazy K 2.0

6, or something like that, with 5 x 6 minutes harder effort on the treadmill. Pace was whatever. Depends what piece of electronics I chose to believe.

Cyberic

Bought a brand new Energizer battery, tested it on the voltmeter, with a reading of 3.3 volts, all good, put it in the foot pod, and IT WON'T SYNC. Tried it like 10 times (remove the battery, put it back inside, clip it on the shoe, walk around...).

I just ordered a new one. I'm sick of mine. It's just supposed to work. There is no button on the stupid thing.

Cyberic

6, or something like that, with 5 x 6 minutes harder effort on the treadmill. 

Nice

Docket_Rocket

Only had time for 4 with hubby after Pilates.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

No more marathons

Bought a brand new Energizer battery, tested it on the voltmeter, with a reading of 3.3 volts, all good, put it in the foot pod, and IT WON'T SYNC. Tried it like 10 times (remove the battery, put it back inside, clip it on the shoe, walk around...).

I just ordered a new one. I'm sick of mine. It's just supposed to work. There is no button on the stupid thing.

Mine is out now too.

Replaced the battery but no sync.

Might pull out my old 210 to see if its the foot pod or the watch.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Zelanie

I've found that my accelerometer measures a bit fast when I'm running at recovery pace, about right at easy pace, and slow when I'm running anything fast.  So I just trust the TM display and hit the manual lap button and edit the lap distance later.  I figure that's close enough.

Tonight it was 36 degrees and raining, but I went outside and ran 5 with a friend.  It was nice to be outside again.  It's supposed to snow tonight.

Cyberic

Mine is out now too.

Replaced the battery but no sync.

Might pull out my old 210 to see if its the foot pod or the watch.

Yeah, in my case I know it's the pod, as my friend's foot pod syncs instantly with my watch.